Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Horse & The Bunny

As usual, I couldn't resist sitting the babies in a chair together and having them pose for pictures. As they are getting bigger, they are becoming more tolerant, and their necks are getting strong enough that they don't fall over anymore!


The cutest animals you've ever seen!


Carter crying, Katlin sleeping in the Pack & Play.


Sitting outside with the babies and waiting for the Trick or Treaters.


Me holding Katlin, and Lindsey holding Carter...I love this picture of all of us :)

3 comments:

  1. I JUST LOVE THE PICS OF THE BUNNY AND THE HORSE. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I LOVE THIS BLOG YOUR DOING IT IS SO GOOD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY FAMILY - I couldn't be prouder!!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're having fun. The more, the merrier!
    How sweet for Carter and Katlin to grow up together. They will cherish these pictures forever. -Patti

    ReplyDelete