Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Babbling Baby Video

We decided to try and post a video of Carter "talking." He is becoming more active and when playing on his activity mat or sitting facing someone, he will carry on a conversation in baby language. We are seeing more smiles and have even heard a few laughs recently.

This video was recorded last night an hour or so before bedtime. I can't stop watching it this morning because I just love his little expressions! Sorry that it is so dark...we just had the lamps on in the living room.

3 comments:

  1. If only I was talented enough to do something so fantastic - thank you for taking the time to share the babies with all of us.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't get better than this - my little man.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading bits and pieces of Carter's blog, but I just now sat down and read everything! This is wonderful, Ash! I love all the pictures (especially the video) and all your comments. I can't wait to read and see more! Thank you for keeping everyone updated! This is fantastic!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete