Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4 Years Ago Today...

These are the gorgeous flowers Derrick sent me at work to celebrate our "engage-iversary!"


4 years ago today, Derrick asked me to marry him. It was the best night of my life because I was so excited to think about marrying this wonderful man! Of course, 6 months later, when we got married, that became the best night of my life. Now that I look back on those occurences, I just smile and think how awesome everything has been since then.

We sold our house in Olive Branch, bought our first house together in Collierville, traveled to Disney World, Cancun, went on a cruise, then celebrated my pregnancy, and finally the birth of Carter on September 2 of this year!

Derrick - I am so grateful for you and my love for you grows each day. Thank you for making me so happy and for being the best husband, father, and friend. I am so humbled by your kindness, selflessness, and the love you show me. I love you 40 X 1,000,000!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment