Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carter & Katlin Meet Again

Mom, Carter, and I went to visit Katlin & Lindsey at their house in Southaven the week before I was starting back to work full time. We painted Lindsey's kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom (with help from Scott's mom, Mrs. Gail) while Lindsey took care of the babies. These pictures crack me up b/c Carter's thighs are HUGE and Katlin is still so tiny!



Thunder Thighs and the Frog Princess


Tummy Time - or for Carter, Sleepy Time



Look at that tiny smile on Katlin's face


Carter & Katlin at Mom's House - Saturday, October 25. I couldn't resist the opportunity to try and pose them together...though you can see how uncomfortable Katlin looks. Right after I snapped this, Carter's head started falling down right into Katlin's lap! They were 8.5 and 7.5 weeks old.

1 comment:

  1. How special that Carter and Katlin can grow up together. They will be the best of friends always. -Patti

    ReplyDelete