Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carter at Murray State Homecoming

Karen, my other sorority little sister from college, and great friend, came to visit a few days before we traveled to Homecoming at Murray State. Here she is snuggling the little man right before bedtime.

Poor Karen always runs into bad weather when she comes to town - once it was a tornado, and this time it was rain so hard she couldn't see a foot in front of her. We enjoyed the visit so much and the extra hands to hold Carter while we shopped for shower gifts.


I love this picture of Karen & Carter. He looks so content just snuggled under her neck. I can't wait for Karen and Shane to have a little one of their own!


Karen & Carter at Homecoming. She has a way of getting him to sleep and keeping him happy.
At Lynn Carlisle's wedding shower. From the left - Rhiannon, Karen & Carter, Jaime, Kim, me, Lynn & Carson, and her friend with little boy, Will.
Special thanks to Ashley, Josh, and Gage Hinton for letting us stay with them and tag along to all of their Homecoming activities. Neither Ashley nor I got pictures of Gage with Carter...I guess we will just have to visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment