Friday, July 15, 2011

Mother's Day - 2011

For Mother's Day this year, we celebrated by having breakfast with Derrick's mom.  We got her a Nana shirt - with all 11 grandbabies names circling her name.  I ordered from a high school classmate who has her own design firm - the shirt was a big hit!  For lunch, we had mom, Lindsey, and family over.  We did homemade (Pioneer Woman) lasagna again this year - everyone loved it so much last year, we did it again!  I also made a homemade strawberry cake with cool whip icing - it was delish!  The candle was Carter's suggestion...he thinks you can't have cake without a candle.  My Mother's Day surprise was a new Kindle!  I have been wanting one for about 6 months or so and am enjoying it so much.  Thank you to Derrick and the boys for making this day so special for me and our moms!






No comments:

Post a Comment