Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I have made myself a promise to take more pictures of the kids together now that I am settled into the new job, have the house cleaning schedule worked out, and the boys on a similar schedule, with just one extra morning nap for Cole.  Even if all I do is manage to get a couple of pictures each weekend and post them on Sundays, that is what I'm going to do to ensure I am truly chronicling their childhood, the fun things we do as a family, and for the sake of keeping this blog updated more regularly.

As you can see, we were just hanging out in the living room when I decided that pictures - any pictures - from this week were better than none.  Cole was about to get in the tub, so he's just in a diaper, and Carter was soon to follow, so no shorts on for him.  Oh well, it doesn't detract from the cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment