Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cole & His Cereal

At Cole's 4 month appointment, we found out that he weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces (at the time of this post, I think he's more like 18 pounds now!), and that he was ready to begin eating cereal.  Baby cereal just seems like it would be so gross, and the first couple of times Cole "ate" it, he spit the majority of it out, made some pretty funny faces, and didn't seem to like it.  Now, though, he is doing well with the cereal and has learned how to anticipate the spoon coming for his mouth.  He will eat cereal until 5-6 months old then start vegetables.  Though I never did with Carter, I plan to make all of Cole's baby food.    By the time I have number 3, which will be in a few years, I may even be brave enough to try cloth diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment