Sunday, August 29, 2010

5 Months

Cole turned 5 months old on Wednesday, August 25.  It has both flown by (he was just my baby!) and seemed like we've had him forever.  He is irreplaceable, and is just my sunshine.  I always tell him and Carter that they split half my heart down the middle.  I love them the same, and yet I love them differently.  Cole is such a happy go lucky baby - anything goes, and he rarely cries or fusses.  He is always ready with a big smile for me anytime I walk into the room, make a silly face, sing, or tickle him. 

I have so many nicknames for him, amongst the many are Coca-Cola, Coley Moley, Colesa Wolesa, Coleslaw, and Bay-Cole, inspired by Carter saying Baby Cole and shortening it.

He is a CHUNK, a snuggler, and the perfect addition to our family.  He rolls over, ooh and aahs, loves the doorway jumper and exersaucer, and thinks his brother hung the moon.  I love to watch Cole watch Carter.  I never could have anticipated how wonderful it is to have 2 and thank God every night for my boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment