Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Invitation Photo Shoot

For Carter's birthday party invitations, I decided to do a little mini photo shoot on Sunday, the day he turned 11 months old. While Derrick cut the yard, Carter and I headed out to the Dollar Store and Kroger to get our supplies. We bought a plastic white tablecloth, birthday balloon, and candles at the Dollar Store and a small cake at Kroger.

When we got home, I draped the tablecloth over the fireplace and onto the floor so we'd have a white background and cleanup would be easy. Then, we stripped down the birthday boy and began the shoot!


He LOVED this balloon...guess he has never seen / had one before - shame on me!


Wow...what is this?


Maybe I should pull one of those candles out...


Mmm...icing!


Dipping the candle in for more icing...I thought that was pretty smart!


Am I going to get in trouble for this??

Now I'm getting messy


On your birthday, it's okay to just cram it in...


I feel sick now, Mom!


One more lick while Mommy puts the cake away


About to hop into the shower with Daddy...We are both messy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment