Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Prunes are Yummy!

On Sunday night, we went to Kelley's for birthday dinner. We brought Carter some prunes to eat for dinner along with his bottle. I was worried that he wouldn't like them, especially when I saw the super thick chocolate-pudding like consistency of the container. As you can see, though, my child hasn't met a food he doesn't like, and he scarfed the prunes right down!


Mr. Messy Face


Every time he eats, we put a blanket around him so that any residual / spit out food doesn't end up on his clothes or mine. It also helps ensure Carter doesn't try to get his hands on or in the spoon we are using.
I always call it the baby strait jacket, but now that I see it in a picture, it looks more like the drapes they put on you at the hair dresser! I guess Carter will know all about it when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment