Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Carter at Mrs. Michelle's House

Carter has been going to a new babysitter's house for 4 weeks now. Derrick and I were devastated when we found out that we'd be losing Nikki, our first in-home sitter. She took pictures of Carter for me each day, sent me emails about everything he was doing, and took excellent care of him.

God has watched out for us in so many ways, and one of those ways was through finding our new sitter, Michelle. She also sends me Carter pictures, tells me about how his day went, and takes great care of him. I am so thankful that I can come to work each day and know that Carter is safe and being well cared for.

Here are some of the pictures she has sent me!


Carter doing tummy time


This picture just slays me - he looks like such a big boy and not a baby anymore :(


Just hanging out


I love how he's so intently focused on his toy

No comments:

Post a Comment