Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday Girl & Half-Birthday Boy

March 2 (yesterday) was my birthday and also Carter's half birthday. He was born on September 2 and officially turned 6 months old yesterday! Over the weekend, Derrick and I were shopping, and Derrick got him 2 little polo shirts, 2 polo onesies, and a pair of pajamas.

I got: several cute dressy shirts for work, 2 new pair of black dress pants, an Easter dress (for family pictures this weekend), a new flat iron, a brown briefcase / laptop carrying case, 2 Target gift cards, a decorative reed diffuser, a Chili's gift card, a Gould's gift certificate, Dave Matthews CD, dinner cooked for me twice, and 2 birthday lunches!


The birthday bunch - Mommy & Carter :)


Look at the cute cake Carter got me - do you think he called and ordered it himself?


The Pennington family - these 2 boys are my life


Me blowing out the candles Sunday night - with Derrick, holding Carter (he's totally blocked), Zack, and Savannah

Thank you to everyone who called, sent me Facebook messages, and sent gifts. I am so blessed with incredible friends and the best family in the world. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ashley, sounded like it was great!
    Take care, nicole

    ReplyDelete