Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weeks 10-12

Cole continues to be such a joy in mine, Derrick's, and Carter's lives. He is now able to stay up 2 hours or so at a time, is doing great with holding his neck up for tummy time, and I think is just about ready to get into the pool! He gives me the biggest smiles each morning when I sing him his good morning song and makes the sweetest cooing sounds when I'm talking to him face-to-face. I am so thankful for this little boy!

He had to go to the doctor this week for congestion and a bad cough. The night it came on all of the sudden, he wanted to be upright and held or else he would cry and cry...poor little guy! As a mom, it broke my heart that I couldn't just fix it and make it all better immediately, but I gave him all I could by holding and snuggling him, rocking and singing.

When we were at the doctor, we discovered that he weighs almost 15 pounds and he's not even 3 months old yet...WOW, he is HUGE! I keep thinking that Katlin only weighed about 17 pounds at a year old, and I'm sure he'll weigh that by 5 months.


Daddy kissing Cole


Sleeping in his 3 month outfit that I put on him...which is almost already too small!


Sleeping on the couch with Derrick


Check out him sleep smiling...must have been a good dream about milk!


Katlin & Carter in her new room

Holding hands on the car ride home - so sweet


Having a picnic in our living room - these kids LOVE popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment