Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 - A New Year

Sorry that I have been so negligent in posting Carter pictures for 2010 so far. I promise that we're settled about 85% in the new house, and I should be much more consistent from this point forward. Of course there is the little issue of a new baby in 10 weeks...but hopefully the time off will help me keep everything up to date!

Carter is getting so big and is in such a fun stage these days. He is talkative and repeats things we say...even big words like elephant! Here are some pictures I snapped this week to commemorate the first couple of weeks of the new year.



Smiling out the window on the way to the babysitter's house


Carter, smile at Mommy!


This is his new thing....show me your teeth! (He has 8 now...8!)


Son, that's not dinner...it will be ready soon :)


Where are your teeth again?


Sweetest little man in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment