Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jacuzzi Baby

Since we are moved into the new house but still mainly living out of the master bedroom, Carter got to take a bath in the jacuzzi tub last night. He loved it and didn't want to stop playing long enough for me to wash his hair and get him clean. He has had a runny nose and cough, so I put some vapor bath in there and just sat by him and let him play with toys and stand up and sit down a million and one times.

I remember when he'd cry at bathtime every night when he was just a baby, then I remember his first smiles and splashes in the infant tub....my, how time flies! It is hard to believe that this baby will be a big brother in 3 short months.


Hey Mama...check me out!


He looks so little in the big tub


Reaching for the camera...I just love his pretty eyes and eyelashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment