Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Today during Carter's nap (yes, December 20), we finally put up our Christmas tree. Let me just say that we'll definitely have to get a much bigger tree next year - this 6 foot one looks so tiny for this house! Carter was being a pretty good sport and was actually wearing his antlers, so I was quick to snap some pictures. We always try to send Derrick's grandmother out of town a family picture for Christmas, even pre-Carter, so I didn't want to fall down on tradition this year. Here's hoping that if I mail it tomorrow, it will make it in time!


My little reindeer


There's my smiling boy


About to rip off the antlers


Just a shot of Carter...looks like he's about to make a break for it

The last shot - he was probably tired of me dancing and singing trying to get him to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment