Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had the best Halloween weekend and got to do all kinds of fun things. On Friday night, I arrived home from a work trip to Atlanta at 6:30, so we just hung out at the house and went to bed early. I couldn't wait to dress Carter up on Saturday morning so I could see him in his costume and see how tolerant he would be of his pirate hat...all went surprisingly well!

On Saturday night, we went to my mom's church (Collierville First Assembly) from 4:45 - 5:20, then we went to Amy & Joe's church (Collierville First Baptist) from 5:30 - 6:00, and finally got home, ate some chili & dip and headed out to trick or treat at about 10 houses.

Carter never once tried to take off his pirate hat, and he just wanted to walk around and check out all the other kids' costumes. At mom's church, there was a lady making balloon animals who made him a red pirate sword...so cute!

I know that next year, we'll have even more fun with the new baby and Carter being even more independent. Here are some pictures of our fun :)


Carter getting dressed in his costume


Ahoy mama!


Look at my bucket :)


During the day Saturday....wearing the outfit my friend Amy made him


There's a little smile


Close-up of the costume and hat


Katlin look at the camera, cowgirl!


There's my sweet girl...and in the background, Carter cheesing as well!


Handsome pirate man


Okay, mom, enough already!

1 comment: