Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walking & Talking!

Carter is officially walking - at 13 months - and he can get from one side of the room to the other and can also turn and go a different direction. If he falls down, he will then crawl (I think just to get there faster) but he will walk from one piece of furniture to another or person to person with ease. It is amazing how this little big guy was my tiny baby just a year ago...my how time flies!

He is also saying tons of new words and repeating after us all the time. Some things he has said recently are:
  • Good Job!
  • Houseshoe
  • Thank you
  • Sox (my parent's dog)
  • Outside
  • Ash
  • Shh!
  • Bite
  • Eat
  • Drink
  • Hot
  • And I'm sure lots more than I can't remember...he is turning into a little boy so fast!

About to take off....


Sitting on the step for a picture...but not for long...he's already in motion again!

No comments:

Post a Comment