Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gulf Shores - Final Set

On our last night in Gulf Shores, we took the kids down to the beach for some pictures. They did a little outfit change in the middle into their matching Gap track suits, and I think the pictures turned out really cute. Unfortunately, when we first got down there my camera lens was foggy, so the pictures didn't turn out that well....I had no clue until I downloaded them a few days later. I wish the first ones would have turned out better, but we still got plenty of good shots.


Carter cheesing for the camera


Katlin & Carter


Katlin says "pick me up!"


Hello...is anybody listening?


Carter making his fake cry face


Still doing the face...smile son!


The two babies


Now Carter is smiling and Katlin is looking down


Two smiles - yay!


Katlin


Clapping for herself - such a sweetie!


Carter & Daddy - Mom is always behind the camera


Chilling out on some beach chairs


Now they are both clapping - a favorite pastime!


Carter squinting


Katlin is about to cry...


Look, we're leaving you...


Both reaching for their Mommys!

No comments:

Post a Comment