Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Real Crawling Video

Finally...video evidence of Carter crawling. He is so funny, because he really only uses one knee to crawl while holding the other leg straight. It's hard to see in the video, but unmistakeable in person...too cute!

As you can guess, the toy in the video is GiGi's. He wants her toys more than his own, and you can even hear her give a low growl in the video, but that doesn't stop him. Carter thinks everything in the house is his for the taking!

My little munchkin is so mobile that the other morning I put him in the living room with toys while I was in my bathroom getting ready for work. Lo and behold, I heard him crying and knocking on the bathroom door...he had crawled through the house to get to me! That was the highlight of my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment