Friday, July 17, 2009

10 Months...My How Time Flies

Carter is 10 months old, which is hard to believe. It is crazy to think that I carried him in my belly for as long as he has now been in my arms. Here are some pictures from the last week or so in our busy lives. There was a trip to Kentucky wedged in as well, and we had a great time. It was so nice to see Aunt Debbie, and to be able to see Toby & Nicole's girls, Sophia and Ashlyn.


Carter making his new "face" at home. We keep telling him this is not cute, but he doesn't listen!


Check out this hair - it is next to impossible to tame.


Another hair shot...Carter is deep in concentration with his little car


Carter playing at Sophie & Ashlyn's house


Carter & his MiMi - looks like I caught him mid-sentence

Big smiles at home - he is now taking steps around the ottoman


Carter & Daddy - my two favorite boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment