Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Carter & Katlin - Friday Afternoon

On Friday afternoon, I got Katlin and brought her home to play with Carter. Things went well at first, then they took a small turn for the less than great. I realized quickly that these two kids were not at all on the same schedule, so I didn't get any reading time, like I was hoping. But, we still had a good time and I got to spend some one-on-one time with my sweet niece!


Looks like they are holding hands


Katlin is interested in the camera, Carter - not so much!


Now it's time to do the opposite


After Carter peed on me during a diaper change, Katlin followed suit and did the same thing. Here they are in their "nap" outfits while I washed their clothes.


Carter's new trick - up close next


While swinging, he sits straight up and grabs the pole to stop himself


Snoozed out - don't let her fool you - it was only 25 minutes!


I guess this is how moms of twins do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment