Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Saturday Night Playdate

Last weekend, Derrick and I attended his work Christmas party at the Butcher Shop. Carter stayed with his MiMi (my mom) and got a chance to see his older cousin (by a week!) Katlin, as well as Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Scott. He was pretty fussy all night, but was okay if he was being held, bounced, or rocked....he is spoiled rotten!


Derrick & I - in our Alabama outfits - too bad we didn't win the game!


Carter sitting with Uncle Scott. My Dad said that Carter sat there watching the Alabama - Florida game and wringing his hands like he was nervous.


Sweet little Katlin - a big girl now!


Carter & Katlin - I think he's mid-cry and she's looking at the camera crazy.


The kiddos again - complete with Carter's drool...yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment