Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Failed Christmas Card Attempts

For two nights, we've been trying to get a decent shot of Carter for our Christmas cards. Every time we put him in his Santa suit or near the tree, he cries and cries, which makes Derrick and I scramble to try to get a decent shot while yelling at one another to make the baby smile already!


This one was actually a maybe.

Doesn't like sitting up with the presents.

Sick of the tree...

What are you doing to me!

I hate this!

Can't even look at the camera anymore.

Smiling at dad...not the camera.

Looking at dad instead of the camera....sigh.

Showing off his chins.

Startled.

Literally, the best shot we got!

Get me out of this outfit!

This present better be for me.

Thanks, mom, for cutting off my head.

Over it.

Wanting to cry.

Looking at Daddy so he'll pick me up.

Hey, I kind of like the view down here.

Nope, never mind.

Mom, I'm not old enough to stand up - hold me!

No comments:

Post a Comment