Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday Night Fun

Last night, after the great cereal experiment, Derrick and I decided it was time for Carter to practice rolling over. We played on this blanket that my friend Becky made Carter, and as usual, I had to document it in pictures. My little boy isn't so tiny anymore, is he?


Reaching for Mommy & the camera


I am slowly learning some of the special effects my camera can do...I need a whole day to read the manual and play around with the settings, but getting even an hour by myself is next to impossible most of the time!


Carter & Daddy - they used to be identical twins, now I think Carter is starting to look like a mixture of Derrick and I.


Carter & Mom - sitting up like a big boy!


The best shot we got of the 3 of us...better than nothing at all!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all...these are the fun times!!!!

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete